Thanks to Jess for tagging me. Here’s how it works:
Here are the rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags some people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What was I doing 10 years ago:
I was still living in Australia. I had just graduated high school and was in my first year of Bible College. I stayed there for a year and a half before moving to Oklahoma to go to College. I was super involved with my church– like, Sunday morning, Sunday night, Friday night, Saturday night and I lead a ‘cell’ for teenage girls some time during the week. I had gotten my drivers license that year. In Australia, you had to wait until you were 17 to get your permit. I was driving my mom’s Corolla, I really loved that car. Oh yeah, and I had to take my drivers test twice because I was so nervous on the first one on I ran up on the curb. I couldn’t understand why the instructor didn’t pass me…….
What I was doing 5 years ago:
Getting Married – 5 years to the day.
Five Snacks I enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:
Pickles, Fruit roll-ups. Mac and cheese, chocolate milk gummyworms
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Finish off our Baby Steps
2. Buy a bigger house. Not anything ridiculous, but something a little bigger. With a pool. And a detached garage for Jeremy’s studio
3. Build an HD studio for Jeremy
4. Travel everywhere. First on the list -Australia, Italy, Greece, France
5. Whatever I please, I guess
Five jobs that I have had
2. Super Salad waitress
3. Walmart (worst.job.ever.)
4. Bank Teller
Three of my habits:
1. procrastinati – I’ll finish this later.
Five place I have lived:
2. Daytona Beach, FL
5. Oklahoma City, OK
What do you want others to get from your blog:
It’s mostly for humor and amusement. I like Jess’s answer, so I am going to steal some of it:
If people read it and get something from it that’s awesome but I don’t really have an agenda other than putting myself out there. I know why I read other people’s blogs: It’s a way to glimpse into their lives and things that don’t always come up in normal conversations.
I’m tagging Jeremy